Pastoral Care at St. Luke's
The St. Luke's Lay Pastoral Care Ministry (L.P.C.M.) is a group of about twelve devoted and trained lay persons who assist the rector in providing pastoral care to the 600 plus persons of our parish family.
Their ministry includes:
* Visiting persons who are ill and/or shut in
* Phoning persons who can't get to church
* Contacting persons when weather threatens
* Bringing Communion to those ill and/or shut in
* Other needs as they arise.
The L.P.C.M. meet regularly to keep track of parish persons in need, to enhance their caregiving skills, and to support each other in this personalized and essential work.
Dr. Lorraine Luba oversees the work of the L.P.C.M. while Fr. Robert Thompson provides clergy guidance.
You can reach both Lorraine and Fr. Robert through the church office, 502-245-8827.